New Baby Chicks! But theres a problem HELP SPLAYEDISH LEG

Oh well, that is really weird. I wonder what is wrong with her if it’s not too hot and she has plenty of freshwater? Have you tried giving her some Nutra drench?
I don't have Nutra drench. I think her heart and/or lungs are too small. She is halve the size of her brothers and sisters they where all hatched on the same day. I'm starting to think she might not make it. If her lungs and/or heart is too small she probaly won't.:( I'm going to give her a chance but, if she is suffering then I will cull her. I don't want her to suffer. I'm not sure how to tell if she is suffering or not. Shes so sweet I will do anything I can to help her.

I don't have Nutra drench. I think her heart and/or lungs are too small. She is halve the size of her brothers and sisters they where all hatched on the same day. I'm starting to think she might not make it. If her lungs and/or heart is too small she probaly won't.:( I'm going to give her a chance but, if she is suffering then I will cull her. I don't want her to suffer. I'm not sure how to tell if she is suffering or not. Shes so sweet I will do anything I can to help her.
That’s sad, but maybe she wasn’t able to eat as much either since she was in a chair and had hobbles on her feet. I would try it maybe giving her a little bit of sugar water mixture. She had problems from the start so maybe she is just not meant to survive, but it seems like you are doing everything you can:)

That’s sad, but maybe she wasn’t able to eat as much either since she was in a chair and had hobbles on her feet. I would try it maybe giving her a little bit of sugar water mixture. She had problems from the start so maybe she is just not meant to survive, but it seems like you are doing everything you can:)
I'm going to get Nutri-Drench as soon as possibly. Not many stores are open because of Easter. The soonest I can get some is tomarow. She seems to be eating/drinking good.

20210403_150723.jpg 20210403_150712.jpg 20210403_150750.jpg

Back
Top Bottom