New Batch of Quail ...............

Quote:
with my small hands I can't handle anything bigger than a .45
sad.png
It's not the recoil it's the grip

LOL I was being sarcastic as unless you have black bears eating youre chickens something that shoots a 50 caliber bullet is OVER KILL ... I have a wierd sense of humor I dont mean to offend anyone

Quote:
Naw, I know Desert Eagle is known for its .50's but they also make smaller ones too... .45 and .357's
smile.png
The .45 is the biggest handgun load I can take with these lil paws of mine
sad.png

I am hoping for NO black bears... but unfortunately, the area I go deer hunting for over 20 years now has confirmed DNR sightings of bear
sad.png
hide.gif

To Quote Achmed The Dead Terrorist "That guy scares the crap out of me"

Quote:
with my small hands I can't handle anything bigger than a .45
sad.png
It's not the recoil it's the grip

Hey now, Billy the Kid had small hands.
gig.gif

You have a glock?! I'm jealous.

I do have one, although my .38 is my usual sidearm. It is a hammerless smith chiefs special, so no snag ups if carrying concealed. Loaded with shot shell, it is a very good snake gun too
smile.png

Quote:
Naw, I know Desert Eagle is known for its .50's but they also make smaller ones too... .45 and .357's
smile.png
sad.png

I am hoping for NO black bears... but unfortunately, the area I go deer hunting for over 20 years now has confirmed DNR sightings of bear
sad.png
hide.gif

WALTER!
lau.gif
lau.gif
"Welcome to Wal-Mart. Get yer s*** and get out."
lau.gif

Quote:
smile.png
sad.png

sad.png
hide.gif

WALTER!
lau.gif
lau.gif
"Welcome to Wal-Mart. Get yer s*** and get out."
lau.gif

I was hoping someone would catch on... It is really funny it was you!!!!!!! Hot chocolate anyone?

Boyd wanna borrow my attack cat for your next hunt? You know how he feeels about animals in her personal space...
lol.png

30078_cat.jpg

..... on a stick!
wink.png

Last edited:
sounds like he's keeping your fountain safe
sad.png
If you are ever out this way though........ I can promise him all the little fluttery things he wants to eat, as well as some eggs
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom