New bator and eggs arrived!!!!!!!!!

the simple life

Songster
11 Years
May 2, 2008
Weymouth, Massachusetts
:DMy genesis 1588 came yesterday and my eggs arrived today! I have had the genesis plugged in since yesterday after it came I set it up. The eggs came today, perfect timing I ordered from two different places and they came at the exact same time,ups delivered them together.
I had my son's birthday party today at a farm so my oldest boy stayed home with our new pups and was here for the delivery. They were packaged pretty good, I had one broken egg.A golden lakenvelder.The person that took the most care in packaging or so it seemed, was the one with the broken egg,the other one just put the eggs in an egg carton and taped it up and stuck it in the box with newspaper and hers arrived intact, go figure.I was a little disappointed in the maran eggs,they were alot lighter than I expected but we'll see.
The others were RI reds, NH reds,Orpingtons,Brown Leghorns, Ameraucana,Barred Rock,Speckled Sussex.
They had been in the house for 3 hours before I got home and then I took them out and unpacked them about 3 hours ago.So I will get them into the bator tonight.This will be a full bator!! Its my first hatch so with me luck!!
smile.png
big_smile.png
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom