New Bator In the works

Thinking of blocks on the shelves so I can prop the holders up at a 45 I'll still have to go in and turn the whole holder but that will beat doing one egg at a time.

ah! That'll work! easier than turning every egg individually
tongue.png

Quote:
Not to worry. Most likely all of the eggs won't be fertile and some may start to develop and be quitters. My cabinet holds 270 chicken eggs. I have never had all hatch. I usually don't candle any more so after my hatch I candle the remaining eggs and sometimes do eggtopsies to see if I can figure why some didn't hatch. Most of the remaining eggs turn out to be either infertile or early quitters. Currently my boys aren't doing their job. I think they are on strike because of the heat.

Well My Hens are on strike I'm getting one egg every other day out of 12 hens. Guess I need to let them know I do have replacements lol. If I'm not getting eggs and having to feed them I might as well feed the young ones that should be laying hopefully next month.

old.gif
Hey, if your a weird chicken owner like me you could just whisper to them softly at nighttime, when they are all on the roost, and tell them to start laying eggs, and also talk to them using their name. I did it.
hu.gif
Too strange. Lol. they started laying though. I thought that I was a chicken-whisperer for a while. BUT IT WORKED FOR ME!!!!! Lol I did this to each of my chickens. Hahahaha

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom