New, but not new

dlrenger

In the Brooder
Aug 30, 2019
Virginia
Hi, My name is Dixie. We've had a backyard flock for 3 years now. Earlier this month our flock was almost wiped out by ?fox? in the middle of the day while free ranging-we were in the house. I'm impatiently awaiting an order of 10 babies coming next week. We have a mixed flock: Blue Andalusian, Australorp, Rhode Island Red with Barred Rock, Barnevelder, Welsummer, EE, BCM, Cuckoo Marans, Cream Legbar, and **Blue-bar Blue Egger** arriving next week. I started the chicken obsession for bug control in my yard, loved their personalities, loved getting the eggs and my family/friends/coworkers loved that too. I've learned from BYC posts for various ideas, but hadn't joined until now.

Hello Dixie and welcome to BYC. I hope that you enjoy your time here and good luck with your impending delivery.

This is a useful link to take a look at - “How to...” guides. You may wish to consider including your location under your avatar (using the guide in the link above). You can use this link to contact members in your area - U.S. States

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Back
Top Bottom