New BYC 6 Year Club - Six Year Active Member Award

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Nifty-Chicken, Feb 13, 2013.

1. schmism

schmism Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2007
    Peoria IL
    Can I get an upgrade from 4 to 6 please?

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

All set!

3. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida

4. seminolewind

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Gosh, there are so many familiar names here, congrats to all!

5. Nifty-Chicken

seminole, can you believe it's been almost 6 years since you joined our little family!?!? We're so glad to have members just like you that have stuck with us over the years and supported the community in so many ways!!

[​IMG]

6. seminolewind

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Thankyou! This is a really good place. It's kinda fun to watch newbies full of questions , over the years, become the ones that may have answers.
    And we all meet a lot of good friends!

7. Nifty-Chicken

That's definitely one of my favorite things about this community: People "paying it forward"! The "veterans" help the newbies and those newbies start helping the newer newbies, and eventually many become expert / veterans themselves! It's a super wonderful cycle and I'm so glad to be a part of it!!!

[​IMG]

8. suebee

suebee Speaks Silkie Fluently

Apr 1, 2007
    N. Carolina
    I appreciate the 6 year "shout out." I joined the original board in 2003 right before I acquired my first silkies. I learned so much as a rookie and try to spread the knowledge to the newer chicken owners when I can.

My first silkie was born May 1st, 2003. He died ten years to the day. Beloved Morticai 5.1.2003 - 5.1.2013.

Thank you Rob for turning the website Backyard Chickens into a worldwide phenomenon. I'm proud to be a member.

9. Matt A NC

Matt A NC Overrun With Chickens

Feb 22, 2007
    Morganton, NC
    I was on the BYC before this current BYC. Been on here along time. I can't believe how many members there are now. I may not post anywhere as much as others, but I am around. I prefer to read.

I would like to Thank everyone that has kept this board running all these years.

Matt

1 person likes this.
  10. Nifty-Chicken

Thanks to you suebee, and all the wonderful members just like ya that help us keep this place the best forum to visit and talk chicken (and a bunch of other stuff) !!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by