New BYC... Anyone excited?

Would someone please tell me how to "unsubscribe" from a forum? Some I just subscribe to until the situation that attracted me, is settled. It was very easy to unsubscribe before and now I can find a place to click? Thank you. Many are older and barely any activity is going on there.

Would someone please tell me how to "unsubscribe" from a forum? Some I just subscribe to until the situation that attracted me, is settled. It was very easy to unsubscribe before and now I can find a place to click? Thank you. Many are older and barely any activity is going on there.

Top right corner, under your messages notification there is a link to subscriptions. You can edit all your details there.

NO!

I use Firefox and always stay updated what else do I have to do?
Threads I have subscribed to stop the I will receive an e-mail with a recent posting .. very confusing.

I too think it's very slow and I have fast Broad band, I am not willing to update my browser to accomidate it. seems harder to navigate and redundant. I can't figure out how yet to increase post per page. I have been on BYC less and less and this will certainly make me visit much less or not at all. Iam sure that will make the Mods happy though LOL, it just seems so busy and the advertising is way over the top and distracting, but hey he's gotta make the $$ somehow. In short I am not opposed to change for the betterment of the site but this seems to defeat the purpose, and I am not a computer knucklehead, I can work this thing.

Hi Al,
I certainly miss your postings.
Joe

Back
Top Bottom