New BYC... Anyone excited?

Wow... now the rich font editor shows up? weird.
he.gif

Now, why would I want to center text?
Perhaps I'm writing a poem?
Or perhaps I want to have everything "justified"... In order to do that I'd really have to type a bunch, wouldn't I?

And, I guess what you see is whwat you get?

Hmm...

I hate it....I had an auction going for live chicks, and now its nowhere to be seen....I don't know if they were sold or not.....

aaarrggghhh. And its hard to read. I just joined with a membership last week, now I wish I hadn't if this is how its going to be. I didn't get a message that the auction ended. I see tabs for auctions, but people are sayinng they are gone. Whats up with that?

Now that I've posted, I see they have my avatar wrong.... geesh.

I hate it....I had an auction going for live chicks, and now its nowhere to be seen....I don't know if they were sold or not.....

aaarrggghhh. And its hard to read. I just joined with a membership last week, now I wish I hadn't if this is how its going to be. I didn't get a message that the auction ended. I see tabs for auctions, but people are sayinng they are gone. Whats up with that?

I suppose I'll get used to it, but you know, change is not always a good thing (like what's going on with Youtube, for example. Their new layout they're trying to push is hideous). Since it's only just starting out I'll give it a try and try not to complain too much.

But I have to say, I don't like how bright everything is. Even with the dimmer, and I get tired of having to adjust my dimmer when going from this web site to the next. At least in the actual threads the posts look alright, but when leaving a thread and going back to the main page, it's too bright and colorless. I only registered back in December and before that, browsing through the forum for less than a year and the web site seemed far more warm and 'home-like' then, so it's not because I've been on this site for so long that I'm "set in my ways" and opposed to change.
old.gif

I didn't know we'd have to create our own password now, even though I'm used to that on other web sites, but that's when you first register, not when a web site is undergoing change. I was scared the web site wasn't going to accept my password for fear of 'bugs' in that area.

No more "pic of the week" on the homepage?
sad.png

I have to reload the 'post a reply' page more than once to get the tool bar to show up and at first I thought there was no tool bar when it wouldn't show up.
somad.gif

Last edited:
Too slow for my computer and I have DSL! I've been here an hour almost and seen 2 postings. Hard to navigate and even more messy (clutter) with all the ads showing up. I hope people that asked for hatching eggs from me can find my e-mail address as I will not be here much.

Back
Top Bottom