New BYC Feature Announcements: PM Notification & Mass Move

sad.png
I just started my chickens back after 4 years I was sooooo excited. I bought 12 9 week old commits . I had them 1 week and something Killed everyone of them. We had them in a fenced in stall locked and let the free roam during the day and locked them up in the evening. Went to see them one morning with my grandbaby she loves the chickens.. and 7 were gone couldn't find them and 5 were dead with heads gone and it looked like the hearts were gone I cried for two hours.. What could this be? No signs how they got them I just know they did..Someone please help me figure out what to do to make them safer before I buy more.

Quote:
Check out the predators and pests forum. You can probably find your answers just from reading or you can go ahead and post your questions there.

It's really tough to lose them to predators--4-footed or 2-footed! You hang in there now!

Rusty

Quote:
Thanks so much for offering this feature, it is one of the things I have been hoping for the most. But I was wondering if I am the only person it seems to be working backwards for. So far I have only received emails telling me I have new PMs WHILE I am logged on and active. I have gotten several PMs that I didn't know about until I logged on the next time. Thanks for any insight.

Last edited:
Email settings are in your profile. There isn't really a way to disable PM's, but if you want to enable your PM notifications you can do this by clicking the "Messages" link in the main menu above and then scrolling to the bottom of the page.

i just noticed that I have 2 pms...sent to me yesterday, and I never was notified...and yes, PM notifications are enabled.... and ideas?
I got my other BYC notifications.

Back
Top Bottom