NEW BYC Program & Partnership - Sell Your Extra Eggs! April Fools 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Kesta, earlier, those of us who caught on early in the game had our posts flagged and removed when we called the moderators' bluff.

I kinda inadvertently kept 'em busy for a while, because they wanted the joke to last a while longer.

I thought it was great.

All havoc has broken loose! AHHHH!!!
smiley-scared002.gif

Quote:
Oh, LOVE that smiley.

It reminds me of the robot in Lost in Space! DANGER Will Robinson, DANGER!
lau.gif

This is a great idea I dont remembering seeing when this will all start. do we know how many zones they will have and I am assuming it will be in many states. Do we have to be NPIP approved?

Quote:
I have 33 hens and am gathering about 140 eggs a week, now that the days are getting longer & warmer.

I also have ducks and would love it if I could sell their eggs to local bakers or restaurants. They're giving me about 80-90 eggs a week.

We're in western West Palm Beach.

Quote:
I LOVE a good prank or joke. Love to giggle at the mere memory of a good prank or joke. I really didn't enjoy this one at all...not at the expense of others or the worry that someone (especially the newbies) may have jumped at such an opportunity and got their hopes up that this is what they really needed for themselves financially. I also didn't like that those of us that knew it was a prank and said "Happy April Fool's Day" or "I don't believe anything anyone says on April Fool's Day" or ANY mention of APRIL FOOL'S had our comments deleted! Why was that necessary? Because it would spoil the "fun". Enough of the censorship. I saw nowhere in the BYC "rules" that there would be unnecessary cencorship. Sorry....this one "prank" missed the mark by a long shot.
smack.gif
I know for a fact I'm not the only one who feels this way.

This thread has kept me giggling all morning long...

And NOW...we are less than 24 hours away from setting for the Easter Hatch!

It made time fly!

I had Arizonans PMing me to make certain they'd be on my Zone route.....
lau.gif

OK... I'm evil on April 1st.

Quote:
I LOVE a good prank or joke. Love to giggle at the mere memory of a good prank or joke. I really didn't enjoy this one at all...not at the expense of others or the worry that someone (especially the newbies) may have jumped at such an opportunity and got their hopes up that this is what they really needed for themselves financially. I also didn't like that those of us that knew it was a prank and said "Happy April Fool's Day" or "I don't believe anything anyone says on April Fool's Day" or ANY mention of APRIL FOOL'S had our comments deleted! Why was that necessary? Because it would spoil the "fun". Enough of the censorship. I saw nowhere in the BYC "rules" that there would be unnecessary cencorship. Sorry....this one "prank" missed the mark by a long shot.
smack.gif
I know for a fact I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom