New castle disease in southern California!!!!

As of today there have been 43 confirmed cases of new castle disease in southern CA. 40 in SDB, 2 in riverside, and 1 in LA. I have heard they have gone to over 66,000 homes already and taken there birds away. Please be very carful where you go and practice good health safety with your birds to avoid spreading the disease! I pray with all my might it does not come here! I couldn't stand to loose my baby's.:hit

-click cluck

As of today there have been 43 confirmed cases of new castle disease in southern CA. 40 in SDB, 2 in riverside, and 1 in LA. I have heard they have gone to over 66,000 homes already and taken there birds away. Please be very carful where you go and practice good health safety with your birds to avoid spreading the disease! I pray with all my might it does not come here! I couldn't stand to loose my baby's.:hit

-click cluck
Good to know! I live across the country from California so hopefully my girls are safe. Is it the exotic or domestic strain of Newcastle?

Luckily I am on the east coast, but I’ll be praying for everyone there. Newcastle can spread quickly and it’s difficult to tame. :hugs no matter what happens God is in control.

Yes this worries me because I have 2 going to fair next week here in northern Californian and state far is this week in Sacramento. Which will increase the chance of spread

Back
Top Bottom