New chick from Maine

Aemilia

In the Brooder
Oct 26, 2020
Hi everyone!
We always had chickens growing up, but I finally started my own flock with three day old chicks in May of this year. I ordered a “variety pack of brown egg layers” from McMurrays because my grandfather has ordered from them for as long as I can remember. Of the original 16, one didn’t survive the first night, and I sold 6 to a friend who was establishing her farm as well.
My remaining 9 are doing well, I have really enjoyed watching them grow and trying to figure out what kinds I have, and watching their personalities develop.
I usually call my grandpa up when I have questions but I have also found myself on this site a few times for various questions so I am looking forward to interacting with you all.
My girls are 25 weeks old, but here is a pretty recent photo. I also have 2 ducks and 9 quail.

2654ED85-7C4C-4178-A41C-F6AACA3A2E81.jpeg

Hi everyone!
We always had chickens growing up, but I finally started my own flock with three day old chicks in May of this year. I ordered a “variety pack of brown egg layers” from McMurrays because my grandfather has ordered from them for as long as I can remember. Of the original 16, one didn’t survive the first night, and I sold 6 to a friend who was establishing her farm as well.
My remaining 9 are doing well, I have really enjoyed watching them grow and trying to figure out what kinds I have, and watching their personalities develop.
I usually call my grandpa up when I have questions but I have also found myself on this site a few times for various questions so I am looking forward to interacting with you all.
My girls are 25 weeks old, but here is a pretty recent photo. I also have 2 ducks and 9 quail.

View attachment 2388562
:welcome :welcome :welcome

Back
Top Bottom