New Chick mama, and new to BYC

Good evening, everyone. I am a brand-new Chick Mama and new to BYC. I have chosen my username after one of my 5-week-old chicks we named, Echo. She is a RI Red and had a chirp as a few days old that would "Echo" through the house....hehehe. I got my 6 chicks on March 22 at TSC. We have a RI Red (Echo), Starlight Green Egger (Sassy), Cinnamon Queen (Rosie), Golden Comet (Dazzle, she loves the mirror), Easter Egger (Dottie), and another Easter Egger (Bean, she is very small and sweet compared to Dottie). We are currently building our enclosed run for these girls and can't wait to share photos for any suggestions. I will post photos soon of our babies. I never thought I would love chicken's as much as I do.
Welcome to BYC!!

Welcome to the coop! I use the Forums and Articles tabs at the top of the page to do research. You can get lost for hours. It's nice to know you are minutes away from getting help with questions and emergencies! I always check in the "What's New" section as well at the top of this page. This way I can read how I may have a similar question or help give some advice.
Thank you for sharing the photos!

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

Your babies sound adorable! :love Echo is a fun name! Enjoy your new chicks! If you have any questions about them along the way, be sure to ask. Welcome to our community!

Hi and welcome to :frow Thanks for joining us and sharing pictures ❤
I loved reading your story. Thank you for sharing. Nice to meet you Grammy60. You have a beautiful family.

Back
Top Bottom