New chick mom and new things to worry about 😩

Thank you! Immediately went and got a bigger cage! The heat lamp is 250 and they are inside. I just got everything at the farm supply that they said I needed.

She did get a big poop out thankfully. But I’m so worried she’s still not eating I am able to feed her with a dropper and I’m chilling the coconut oil now. Forgot to get a dang thermometer but the chicks do seem MUCH happier in this space. I really appreciate the advice.
Well she had a giant poop the size of my pinky nail and her little bum looks better. Now if I can get her to eat and drink! She’s just huddled up in the corner sleeping while standing 🥺 I tried the coconut oil she wasn’t interested but will try again any other tips to get her eating?

Attachments

• 7DE94322-AF0E-4FFD-AB0F-DA2B371F34FF.jpeg
    7DE94322-AF0E-4FFD-AB0F-DA2B371F34FF.jpeg
    258.4 KB · Views: 4
Thank you! Immediately went and got a bigger cage! The heat lamp is 250 and they are inside. I just got everything at the farm supply that they said I needed.

She did get a big poop out thankfully. But I’m so worried she’s still not eating I am able to feed her with a dropper and I’m chilling the coconut oil now. Forgot to get a dang thermometer but the chicks do seem MUCH happier in this space. I really appreciate the advice.
Well she had a giant poop the size of my pinky nail and her little bum looks better. Now if I can get her to eat and drink! She’s just huddled up in the corner sleeping while standing 🥺 I tried the coconut oil she wasn’t interested but will try again any other tips to get her eating? View attachment 3438178

Back
Top Bottom