New chick owner from eastern NC

Yes, I am! They are hilarious. I have 3 Dixie Rainbows, 3 Americanas. That is how it was spelled when I bought them. So I guess they would be considered and Easter egger? And I have 4 Starlight green eggers which one of them has me questioning if it's a cockerel lol we'll see. They all have their own personalities.. What kind of breeds do you have?

They really do all have their own personality, that's what makes it so fun to interact with them. I'm currently flock-less but in the past I've had Rhode Island Reds, Red Sex Links, Easter Eggers, Black Australorps, Speckled Sussex, Welsummer, Cream Legbars, Barred Rocks and a lone Polish that a hatchery put in an order for a "surprise".

They really do all have their own personality, that's what makes it so fun to interact with them. I'm currently flock-less but in the past I've had Rhode Island Reds, Red Sex Links, Easter Eggers, Black Australorps, Speckled Sussex, Welsummer, Cream Legbars, Barred Rocks and a lone Polish that a hatchery put in an order for a "surprise".
Sounds like quite a flock you had! I hope one day you get to enjoy them again 🙂

Back
Top Bottom