New chicken lady

:welcome :frow Welcome to the chicken world. Glad you joined us. As you probably have found out what a joy the birds can bring with each having their own unique personality. I hatch out all of my own chicks too. Are you using an incubator or a broody? I have done both but now I only use my incubator so I'm more in control of my hatches. Since my hatches are around 50/50 male/female, I sell my extra males except for the ones I'm going to use as breeders which helps to offset the feed costs. Good luck with your flock and have fun...

@Carcavallo - Welcome to BYC! So glad to have you. :welcome

You've come to the right place as a newer chicken keeper. You have a great number of chickens! You mentioned having two EE roosters- what kind of hens do you have?

As a newer chicken enthusiast, what goals do you have for your flock, and what do you want to learn or know more about in order to move forward with them?

If you can't find information in Articles or past forum posts, feel free to make a post in the appropriate area of the forums and folks will be glad to help you out to the best of their ability, based on what they know and what they've experienced.

You've been visited by The Welcome Tater
welcometater.png

Back
Top Bottom