New chicken mama in E TX

So, my girl, Coco (name by my boys) is still hangin in there. She's eating and pooping A LOT. The farm supply gave me Hen Healer to put on her wounds. I got the scab off her foot but no puss or anything came out. I've been putting the salve on her back the last few days but I'm wondering if the wound will heal if it stays "Wet" from the salve so I don't really know what to do. I don't know if stop using the salve now is too early or not.

Here is a pic of the wound under her wing with a bone or something sticking out of it.

So, my girl, Coco (name by my boys) is still hangin in there. She's eating and pooping A LOT. The farm supply gave me Hen Healer to put on her wounds. I got the scab off her foot but no puss or anything came out. I've been putting the salve on her back the last few days but I'm wondering if the wound will heal if it stays "Wet" from the salve so I don't really know what to do. I don't know if stop using the salve now is too early or not.

Here is a pic of the wound under her wing with a bone or something sticking out of it.

Back
Top Bottom