New Chicken Mama in the Deep South

Oh I shall ask very serious questions too but I may throw a silly question in like 'If you could breed a chicken in any colors on earth, what colors would you choose?' 😋
Welcome to BYC! I've found it the best place for not only information, but other chicken crazies.. I'm gonna answer your question that you snuck in there... So far my favorites are my Black Copper Marans and the crosses I'm getting from a Cockoo Marans x BSL. I love the copper and bluish green sheen (turquoise)
DSC_0043.JPG
on the black background.

Welcome to BYC! I've found it the best place for not only information, but other chicken crazies.. I'm gonna answer your question that you snuck in there... So far my favorites are my Black Copper Marans and the crosses I'm getting from a Cockoo Marans x BSL. I love the copper and bluish green sheen (turquoise)View attachment 2548623 on the black background.
That's almost the colors I was thinking!!!! Black opal with carnelian lacing. That is one gorgeous chook!

That's almost the colors I was thinking!!!! Black opal with carnelian lacing. That is one gorgeous chook!
I don't know that I will get another just like him, and he's my fav so far.. so when he broke his wing, off to the vet we went. It was well worth what I paid in vet bills to save him. At least for me it was. Hopefully mom and pop will produce another like him.

Back
Top Bottom