New Chicken Mama

Kbugsmommy

In the Brooder
Nov 29, 2018
Hi Y’all
I became a mama to 8 chicks at the beginning of August. 2 turned out to be roosters. I picked out an assortment, like picking donuts. I’m so in love with these crazy creatures, they make me smile everyday. Glad to be here. I’m going to need lots of advice

Hi Y’all
I became a mama to 8 chicks at the beginning of August. 2 turned out to be roosters. I picked out an assortment, like picking donuts. I’m so in love with these crazy creatures, they make me smile everyday. Glad to be here. I’m going to need lots of advice
Hi there! Welcome to byc! We would love to see pics of your flock! :lol::ya Plenty of room for you and your chooks at the byc roost!

Welcome to Backyard Chickens!:welcome We are glad you joined the flock! BYC is a helpful site providing all of the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: What breeds did you purchase! Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

BYC Welcome 8.jpg

It's nice to have you here with us! Make yourself at home and always feel free to ask questions, share pictures, join in conversations, etc.

Back
Top Bottom