New chicken Mama

CajunChickenMama

Chirping
Aug 15, 2019
Hi! I'm Shelley. We have two sets of pullets. The first set of 5 girls were born May 1 and our next group of three are a few weeks old now. The first group consists of 2 Wyandottes, 1 Ameracauna, 1 Olive Egger and 1 Rhode Island Red. The babies are: 1 Buff Orpington, 1 red / blue Wyandotte and 1 white Silkie.
I've always wanted chickens but never had adequate space for them. Being in the country, I can now have a small flock. They are so loving, nurturing. hilarious and entertaining. The eggs are a wonderful, nutritious bonus.
My other hobbies are making cards and scrapbooks, gardening, hunting and fishing.
I have been looking through BYC since I got my first girls in May, via Google searching. I truly appreciate everyone's help and guidance with tips and sharing their knowledge! Hopefully I will be able to help others in return.

Hello Shelley and welcome to BYC. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

This is a useful link to take a look at - “How to...” guides. You may wish to consider including your location under your avatar (using the guide in the link above). You can use this link to contact members in your area - U.S. States

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Back
Top Bottom