New chicken math?

I am starting to believe there is no such thing as "just going to look"
lau.gif

Everytime I "just go look" I bring something home!
lol.png

Update:

Went to chicken swap without the brooder. Was honestly going just to look and chat. Came back with 2 Welsummer 3 week old pullet chicks. Cute as can be! 15 is a better number than 13 anyway right? And the signature is now correct!

I think that will be my last chicken swap for the summer. I am a few over for the coop I have. Now onto the new bigger coop........
big_smile.png

Hmmmm ... let's see. I started with 8, and then added two, that makes ten, then 1 died, that makes 9, then another died, that makes 8, then added 2, that makes 10, then added 1 more, that makes 11, then 1 died, added one, added two ... AAAAAGH! I can't do the math either. A wierd form of chicken algebra maybe? All I know is I have to keep adjusting my signature regularly.

Quote:
It's called chicken math. And yes very seldom does the number stay low for very long!!!

Quote:
When I brought them home I quickly put them in the brooder with the other two little ones I have. When it came time to bring them outside for the afternoon I had my DH bring the brooder (We use rubbermaid containers). He laughed and said hmm, where did these come from?? He is as bad as I am. I explained the math and he said it was logical.
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom