new chicken member.

bantyhaven

In the Brooder
11 Years
Sep 24, 2008
lexington ky
hi everyone,i;m new here as of today,just an old retired country boy raised on a farm in ky,been wanting to raise bantams since i was a young lad,now that i;m retited i have that chance again.i'm no expert by no means,just want to make new chicken friends,not many around this neck of the woods,so if i make typing mistakes please bear with me,as i really bad at computer skills as you can see,thanks bantyhaven.

Hi bantyhaven!
welcome-byc.gif

I see you found how to post a new topic! Congrats, and did you see that you can subscribe to topics?!! That way you get an email whenever some one replies to a topic you are interested in.

WELCOME,BANTYHAVEN! I think you'll really enjoy this site.I have learned so much about chickens,Plus,everyone is so nice.In no time at all,you'll make alot of BYC friends.... SUNBURY CHICK(or old hen)OHIO

welcome-byc.gif
!
big_smile.png
I like your choice of a user name. "Bantyhaven" sounds like what your house is going to be if you stick around here for a while longer; we're chicken-obsessed and very encouraging.

welcome-byc.gif

There is a ton of great advice here. And, everyone is so nice. Be careful, though...the more I read, the more I want to get a bator and hatch my own eggs!! It's really contagious...
big_smile.png

(I lived fairly close to Lexington, KY for about 1 1/2 years...Estill County. Lexington is really nice!)

Back
Top Bottom