New Chicken Mom

Legalbs

In the Brooder
Apr 15, 2024
Hey everyone! I’ve had chickens for 3 years and we love them. They are part of our family, and we recently lost 2 of them over the past month. We’ve primarily had Cochins and Silkies. Looking forward to learning more about caring for our girls (and our rooster, Mr. Libre!).

Hiya, and welcome to BYC!! :frow

If we can help in any way, just ask here and we'll try answer or direct you to the proper forums if you need more help!
Thank you! I’m trying to determine if I was the cause of my poor chickens’ demise—did I stress them out, what happened, etc. I’m also interested in hearing about caring for these little guys. I’m looking forward to being a part of this forum.

Thank you! I’m trying to determine if I was the cause of my poor chickens’ demise—did I stress them out, what happened, etc. I’m also interested in hearing about caring for these little guys. I’m looking forward to being a part of this forum.
Without knowing specifics, you could stop over to our Learning Center and on the left are topics under which members have written articles. Something there should help, but if it's a specific ailment or problem, we have an emergency forum you could post it in and helpful folks will try to help.

Back
Top Bottom