New Chicken Momma in the PNW

Did you reinforce your coop and run? If you would like for us to look your coop and run over, and point out any vulnerability, post some pictures on your setup.
I did reinforce, I appreciate the offer to take a look though! My mom happened to already have 1/4" hardware cloth and drove over an hour just a couple hours after it happened and spent the whole day helping me dig out around the coop and lay the wire.

I believe you are who sent me here! My chickens were acting weird and I was concerned about their behavior. Thought it was worms and just about anything else under the sun. Turns out I was just watching them too closely.
Watching them closely is a good thing, because then you will know when one seem's to be a little bit off from their normal self.

I did reinforce, I appreciate the offer to take a look though! My mom happened to already have 1/4" hardware cloth and drove over an hour just a couple hours after it happened and spent the whole day helping me dig out around the coop and lay the wire.
I love your mom's willingness to help you out!

I believe you are who sent me here! My chickens were acting weird and I was concerned about their behavior. Thought it was worms and just about anything else under the sun. Turns out I was just watching them too closely.
I think I did! I typically recommend BYC, it’s less opinionated than FB pages. :) Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. Lots of helpful people.

Back
Top Bottom