New Chicken owner checking in...

adamski33

In the Brooder
Mar 26, 2019
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? We are new to chickens and got them 2 weeks ago

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We have four 2 week old busy chickens

(3) What breeds do you have? 2 are Blue Laced Red Wyandotte, 1 is a Sapphire Gem and the other is a Black Copper Maran

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I have a 9 and 4 year old. Our dog passed away 2 years ago and we are not ready yet. The 9 year old will have responsibility with the chickens as well as the 4 yr old. Of course we will love the eggs too!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Camping, building things

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. We are a family of 4 humans and 2 Guinea Pigs living in a suburb of Minneapolis, Minnesota. My wife is a teacher and is home all summer with the boys. I work behind a computer in Downtown Minneapolis.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I was looking for ideas to build a coop. I stumbled across this site and saw lots of passionate/knowledgeable people.

1651148-0d831e6d52f44f8dc45ae552dbe35f48.gif

Hi and welcome to BYC and congrats on your birds.

Here are some links to key resources:

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Back
Top Bottom