1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New Chicken Tractor!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by nayeli, Feb 7, 2015.

1. nayeli

nayeli Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2014
    I'm so excited! We had chicks that have been inside a couple of months and I thought they were finally old enough to go outside... well temp dropped again so I debated bringing them in but they seem to be doing fine!

Anyway I just made a new blog post on it and added it to my siggie and realized that I have 3 "coops" under $25! I should have made my name on here "TheFrugalFarmer". Anyway here it is. Hubby made it... which I appreciate, but I feel like if I made it then it would probably be prettier, and better constructed =/ So far its fine though, and the chicks are liking it!

[​IMG]

2. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    awesome job!

3. nayeli

nayeli Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2014
    It was actually my husband but thanks. There are some things I'm a little nit picky about, but it does the job and it doesn't look horrid =)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by