New Chicken, Who Dis?

Hennefer

Hatching
Jun 4, 2023
Looking for some help on identifying one of our chickens. Bought her from a farm supply store almost 2 months ago and they told us she was a Cream Legbar but a friend is saying she’s definitely an Americauna. Any insight would be great!

Attachments

• IMG_2267.jpeg
    IMG_2267.jpeg
    893.4 KB · Views: 29
told us she was a Cream Legbar but a friend is saying she’s definitely an Americauna.
Welcome to BYC! :frow

How old?

Maybe Easter Egger.. definitely not pure for Ameraucana. Some EE are sold under some random similar spelling but will not conform to the standard of perfection for the fore mentioned breed. So if that's what your friend means then they may be right.

Not a CCL best I can tell.. but can't make out comb type or some other important features. Kinda looks like blue based (grey) tail feathers, but not sure if that's my eyes/screen variance and they're actually white.. CCL would not be blue based according to my understanding.

She was a blonde little thing when we got her. Not entirely certain at her age at the time. We’ve had her since April 20. First pic is a few days after we got her. I tried to grab a better picture of her face but she’s a brat

Attachments

• IMG_2269.jpeg
    IMG_2269.jpeg
    978.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2271.jpeg
    IMG_2271.jpeg
    832 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom