New Chickens.

Kathy Knowles

Hatching
Jan 26, 2015
I will be buying my first ever 2 chickens next week so I look forward to asking questions & reading all your answers/ suggestions soon.

Welcome!
frow.gif

Exciting! I'm new, too! I'll have my first chicks in a couple months. I've learned so much here and everyone has been really friendly. If you search up in the search bar for your state, you can find people local, too. That's helped me find places to get supplies and feed nearby and a better idea about predators in the area and local chicken breeders, too. There's so much to explore!

What type of coop did you decide on?

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us.

Feel free to ask questions, we are here to help.

If you haven't explored the Learning Center - there are a lot of helpful articles there.

Are you getting chicks or pullets?

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Good luck with your future chickens! If you have any questions, just ask- we're here to help in any way we can.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You will definitely want to stop by our learning center for all kinds of good articles on all the aspects of raising your new birds. Mountain Peeps has left you with the link.

Good luck and enjoy your new birds!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. X2 on BantamLover21's question; what kind of chickens are you getting?

Back
Top Bottom