New chicks! Come join the fun!

Update:

The chicks are getting bigger! They have lots of wing feathers and their tiny tails are growing. ❤️ I will have to get new pictures tomorrow. I think they are a little more than 2 weeks old...maybe about 2 and a half weeks.

Today they had their first "outdoor experience". I put them in my little green cage and let them feel the grass on their feet and take a look at the older chickens. (This is what it looks like if you're wondering. Oh and FYI I was only using the top part of the cage so they could feel the grass.) Pictures tomorrow!

Update:

The chicks are getting bigger! They have lots of wing feathers and their tiny tails are growing. ❤️ I will have to get new pictures tomorrow. I think they are a little more than 2 weeks old...maybe about 2 and a half weeks.

Today they had their first "outdoor experience". I put them in my little green cage and let them feel the grass on their feet and take a look at the older chickens. (This is what it looks like if you're wondering. Oh and FYI I was only using the top part of the cage so they could feel the grass.) Pictures tomorrow!
Awwwww... Pictures! Yay! Hey! That's the same thing I used for my bantams on letting them out when they were chicks! (I'm assuming that you removed the bottom? That's what I did.)

Update:

They went outside again today. :D This time I got pictures. They were so happy to be out in the sun that they all took a dust bath. ❤️ @Lacy Duckwing here you go! :)
Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 5.04.59 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom