New chicks

HutsonsHenHouse

Chirping
Feb 9, 2023
Winchester, VA
Today I ordered my chicks. First time new owner to-be. The peeps ship May 15th. 3 Buff Orpingtons, 3 Barred Plymouth Rocks and 4 Barnevelders. I feel like an expectant new mom! Brooder just needs some finishing touches. I decided on the heat pad versus heat lamp and by mid May in Virginia, we may not need it for long. :hmm I have everything for the brooder. :fl Now to get that coop and run built!

Today I ordered my chicks. First time new owner to-be. The peeps ship May 15th. 3 Buff Orpingtons, 3 Barred Plymouth Rocks and 4 Barnevelders. I feel like an expectant new mom! Brooder just needs some finishing touches. I decided on the heat pad versus heat lamp and by mid May in Virginia, we may not need it for long. :hmm I have everything for the brooder. :fl Now to get that coop and run built!
What hatchery are they from? And congrats!

Mt. Healthy Hatcheries in OH. I did a lot of research and looking online and they were one of the top 10. I hope I made a good decision going with them.
This is where I ordered from and they all arrived safely and are doing great! All survived shipping and are nearly 3 weeks old ! <3 Now the wait to see if they are all ladies... I'm biting my nails in anticipation ! lol I ordered all pullets but who knows lol

This is where I ordered from and they all arrived safely and are doing great! All survived shipping and are nearly 3 weeks old ! <3 Now the wait to see if they are all ladies... I'm biting my nails in anticipation ! lol I ordered all pullets but who knows lol
Fingers crossed you have all ladies! ☺️

Back
Top Bottom