New Chillin With My Peeps clothing now available!

be forwarned, the tanks run REALLY small. The womens cut t shirts are perfect! just gorgeous and comfortable. I ordered an XL in both. the t shirt was perfect, the tank is tiny. I think it's a junior cut. But the quality is really good!

Thanks for the feedback! Please send an email to the store so we can review the order and see if we need to make any changes / adjustments.

Well crap! Can't order it. It keeps giving me the same error that it did the last time I tried to order anything. Says my email address is NOT valid. I'm sorry, but that is the ONLY email address I have and it IS valid.

VERY frustrating!

What is the fabric content, and what are the measurements of the shirts, laying down? (This measurement can be doubled so that the buyer knows what will fit--a trick I picked up from eBay!)

Any word on what the actual measurement on the XL woman's bust? I am trying to find out if I need an XL or 2XL.

Thanks!
The tee shirts seem to be true to size, but the tank tops are more form fitting.
Well crap! Can't order it. It keeps giving me the same error that it did the last time I tried to order anything. Says my email address is NOT valid. I'm sorry, but that is the ONLY email address I have and it IS valid.

VERY frustrating!
The store doesn't recognize certain email addresses. Please send a note with your exact order to bycstore at gmail dot com and I will send you an invoice.
What is the fabric content, and what are the measurements of the shirts, laying down? (This measurement can be doubled so that the buyer knows what will fit--a trick I picked up from eBay!)
The fabric content is listed on the website for each item. If I missed one, let me know.

The tee shirts seem to be true to size, but the tank tops are more form fitting.
The store doesn't recognize certain email addresses. Please send a note with your exact order to bycstore at gmail dot com and I will send you an invoice.
The fabric content is listed on the website for each item. If I missed one, let me know.
"True to size" ? But there's no standard woman's XL, I've seen anywhere from 18" across bust to 30" across bust for XL. What is the manufacturer of the shirts, perhaps I can look up their size chart and post it here.

Back
Top Bottom