New Chinese incubator

I also have one of these, it took a while for me to get the temps and humidity just right, my readings were off by quite a lot ,after a lot of testing and calibrating I finally got it right .Holds humidity and temp quite well.I also left the bottom in the Styrofoam We are three days away from hatch day Very nerve wrecking!!! I'm also keeping my fingers crossed!! So far all looks well

Keeping the bottom in the foam is key, but you should make sure the hole on the bottom side is left exposed for ventilation!
The foam bottom has a opening on one side for that purpose .

Hello, hope ppl are still tuned in here. I bought one off these incubators also...I am on my third batch, although the digital readings where off a mile on both humidity and temp I was able to regulate it, now it seams there's an issue with the heating element. If my house temp drops below 72 degrees the temp in the incubator plummets. I heat with wood and I now have to keep my fire stoked all night. The eBay seller will not respond as I search for parts..although I am relieved to here about putting it in the styrofoam bottom! I will try that and see if it helps.

Keeping the foam part on the bottom is what I did and it works pretty well, but still had to keep an eye on it !

Keeping the foam part on the bottom is what I did and it works pretty well, but still had to keep an eye on it !
Omgsh you've been a life saver!!!!!! I have had the hardest time getting the temperature right on this incubator. I was ready to give up on it. But then I seen this post. I did it and my temperature went way up
1f600.png
1f600.png
1f600.png
1f60d.png
263a.png
1f601.png
Now I am going to let it set for over night and if temps stay good I'm giving it another go!!!! I'm so excited thanks again! !!!

I'm glad it helped, make sure you have internal thermometer & humidity gauge inside so you can get real readings as to temp digital reading is off . If you do that it should be fine. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom