New Clothing: Full Color My Pet Makes Me Breakfast!

Quote:
That's too bad, I know a lot of us ladies were tanks but that is steep, wonder why the printer doesn't use a better supplier? The companies down here that do our school shirts and such are less on the tanks. But they still look great! Maybe we'll see more for sale in the BST so we can buy one lol!

Remember, too, we ship via priority.

The quality of the shirts is superior to what we have had before.
They are so soft and well made.
Plus the number of colors on the shirt screen bumps cost as well.

Cute! Gotta have one (or two)
thumbsup.gif

I bet if you offered a iron on you would sell a bit. I know my kids would like to wear one to school. A iron on would allow me to put on their sizes. Mens would be to big for my wittle ones.

Quote:
I would love a kids option as well. I like iron ons and would buy a bunch if you had them since there are 5 kids in the neighborhood now whose families are raising chickens.

My kids and I were really hoping to see a T-shirt size they could wear since they are even more excited about the "my pet makes me breakfast" idea than me!

Anyway, I love the T-shirt colors and I do hope to get one for myself soon! Thanks for making more!

I love the shirts! I don't mind paying a little more for the colors and the quality so I went with a tank top anyway. Am very looking forward to wearing it while driving around in my car with the "My pet makes me breakfast" bumper sticker.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom