1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New Clothing: Full Color My Pet Makes Me Breakfast!

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Nifty-Chicken, Jul 18, 2009.

1. bawkbawkbawk

bawkbawkbawk Chillin' With My Peeps

Any chance of doing a tote bag in this pattern?

I don't wear a lot of t-shirts but it would be a great accessory...

2. FrenchHen

FrenchHen Chicken Ambassador

Jan 26, 2009
    Bagshot Row
    ah dang. I just bought a long sleeved T. When it was still 60-70 outside.
    Now it's 90.
    And I want a tank.

3. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    oh man that shirt is totally awesome!
    Mind if i ask who designed it Rob? [​IMG]

4. BayCityBabe

BayCityBabe Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Great shirt.

About the price: People wear their t-shirts forever, yet hesitate over 20 bucks? I hesitate to take my kids to McDonald's cuz it costs $20. I say: "Eat mac-n-cheese & buy a shirt!!!!" [​IMG]

5. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    just got mine today, it's so soft and yellow, nice and bright, it was worth the price, I'm going to ware it checking in chickens at the fair, I'm the new supervisor

6. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Buck Creek Chickens, thanks for the feedback!

Our top notch shipping department <cough Terrie cough> and USPS Priority Mail (a bit more expensive, but worth it) makes for super speedy delivery!

7. Up-the-Creek

Up-the-Creek Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    West Virginia
    They are great looking shirts! I would like to know also if they run a little small or large for their size. If they are a better quality shirt, the price is worth it,...I mean have you guys been to Walmart lately shopping for T-shirts??? They aren't cheap nowhere! BTW,...what other payments do you all take??? I do not do Paypal anymore,...like to know,...I need a shirt and some bumper stickers,..Thanks!

8. Blackbird

Blackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2009
    MN
    I'm concerned about the variety of fabrics.. I was wondering if there would be any eco-friendly/conscious fabrics and inks for clothing in the future that could be planned? I'm thinking something a long the lines of hemp or beech tree..?

9. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

We could definitely look into something like that, but we'd want to have people pre-order and pre-pay before we did a run of items that specific / unique.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by