New Clothing: Full Color My Pet Makes Me Breakfast!

oh man that shirt is totally awesome!
Mind if i ask who designed it Rob?
smile.png

Great shirt.

About the price: People wear their t-shirts forever, yet hesitate over 20 bucks? I hesitate to take my kids to McDonald's cuz it costs $20. I say: "Eat mac-n-cheese & buy a shirt!!!!"
big_smile.png

just got mine today, it's so soft and yellow, nice and bright, it was worth the price, I'm going to ware it checking in chickens at the fair, I'm the new supervisor

They are great looking shirts! I would like to know also if they run a little small or large for their size. If they are a better quality shirt, the price is worth it,...I mean have you guys been to Walmart lately shopping for T-shirts??? They aren't cheap nowhere! BTW,...what other payments do you all take??? I do not do Paypal anymore,...like to know,...I need a shirt and some bumper stickers,..Thanks!

Hopefully Terrie or someone who has already received an item can comment on how the sizes run.

We went with more expensive tees / longsleeve shirts this time for better quality "ring spun cotton". So far the reviews are stellar.

Regarding payment: email [email protected] and inquire about alternative payments.

I'm concerned about the variety of fabrics.. I was wondering if there would be any eco-friendly/conscious fabrics and inks for clothing in the future that could be planned? I'm thinking something a long the lines of hemp or beech tree..?

Back
Top Bottom