New Cluck on the Block

Gfunkmonkey

Hatching
Jan 27, 2016
yippiechickie.gif
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to pop in to introduce myself. New chicken owner from Maryland who's excited to get going. My new coop from Urban Coop Company is on its way, along with 2 Black Australorps, 2 Buff Orpingtons, and 2 Barred Rocks. Anyway, I'm glad to be here and look forward to all the great knowledge that y'all have to share with my family.

Thanks,
Gfunkmonkey

Hi and welcome onboard your new chicken adventure! The learning centre is a good place to start, then maybe searching your state thread, and then any other threads that are of interest to you - just use the search box. There are lots of very helpful members here, so if you feel stumped, or just need a bit of reassurance - post away!
thumbsup.gif

All the best
CT

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. All three of those are great starter breeds; hardy, docile, and good layers of brown eggs (Australorps in particular are excellent layers). X2 on CTKen; if you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

welcome-byc.gif

Feel free to ask questions, everyone was new at some point. Lot of information here and many, many helpful members.

Thanks for joining us!

Back
Top Bottom