New coop ... Added CHICKENS! Conversion PICS on pgs 2, 4, 5, 7 & 9

I want one set up just the way you described, Jody. Dream on, huh?
hmm.png

I know what you mean, Cyn. I didn't really want to spend the money on this thing but we really need it and just don't have the time or energy to build one. lol

We got the soil level and ordered stone. Once we get that delivered and leveled out, we can call to have it delivered. Hopefully this week.
yippiechickie.gif

Jody

UGH..I am so irritated that it stormed like crazy today and made our level coop spot a mud patch.
barnie.gif
Here's hoping for sunshine tomorrow to dry this mess up, so we can get our stone.
fl.gif
Oh, and 4 more trees gotta go.
th.gif

Jody

Took some more trees down today, so thought I'd share some pics. The stone was delivered successfully as well, without getting stuck. LOL

This was the tallest tree this round that we had to deal with. We were really worried it would fall on a coop. DH did the sawing, while DD and I pulled on the rope, hoping to steer it away from the coops.

100_5649.jpg

2 smaller trees went this way.. One dead and one alive.
sad.png

100_5645.jpg

And another down our path (which landed right next to a hornets nest...ack). I don't think the bees appreciated the sudden gush of wind.

100_5646.jpg

Site prepping and leveling is almost complete..

100_5647.jpg

100_5650.jpg

Whew! Tomorrow we will finish cutting up next year's firewood and pile up the brush piles for spring rabbit breeding season.
smile.png

The new coop is coming Saturday morning!
wee.gif
I can't wait to share more pics as we progress.
ya.gif

Jody

It's here!
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
No problems getting it in, even with all the rain we have been getting. I am so relieved it is finally here. Now begins the renovations into a chicken breeding pen.
big_smile.png

100_5661.jpg

100_5660.jpg

100_5659.jpg

100_5663.jpg

Jody

OMG thats realllllllly cool! im totaly jelous lol... and just finnished the hatch from you eggs! all but 4 hatched! so id say that tahats gooood. so 10 out of 14 that like a GOOD % id say.. and i got the CUTEST wide eyed babies ever!

Back
Top Bottom