New Duck Dad

KCDC

In the Brooder
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Illinois
(1) I am new to the world of raising ducks. I just purchased 16 day old ducklings that were shipped on Monday January 6th and delivered Wednesday January 8th

(2) 16

(3) Khaki Campbell

(4) What I love most about starting our flock is that it’s my 15 year old daughter that is doing this for a CDE for FFA. Seeing her take ownership of these ducks is awesome!

(5) I’m an avid outdoorsman. Hunting fishing camping boating etc. Ironically waterfowl hunting is my passion.

(6) I am a divorced father of THE single most amazing 15 yr old daughter on the planet! I’ve been on the job in law enforcement for 20 years.

(7) Bonus: Once my daughter decided she wanted to raise ducks for her FFA project, I immediately started researching questions. I repeatedly found myself on BYC so I knew it was a community I wanted to be a part of.

Attachments

• FC2087E4-2E16-4E4C-9FEE-A8673B6433EF.jpeg
    FC2087E4-2E16-4E4C-9FEE-A8673B6433EF.jpeg
    569.4 KB · Views: 8
Hello there and welcome to BYC! :frow

Aww...what a cute little duck! :love I know nothing about ducks other than I love the quacking. :lol: Definitely stop by our Ducks forums to share pics and stories, other help, lots of knowledgeable members in the Ducks section.. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/ducks.42/

So glad you decided to join our community! :)

Back
Top Bottom