New duck Mom and my 6 week old Pekin will not stand up or walk.

Yes it’s injectable but I wouldn’t. Just suck some out with a syringe and put it in their food or water.
Yep it says for cattle, however it’s not formulated special for them. I believe it’s a common issue with cows, so I’d say that’s why. You could even take it if you had a need. It won’t hurt you. But it stains, so don’t wear white while feeding.:lau

Haha! Okay! Thanks for the heads up :D I'm going to start her on it tonight.

Keep going until 10 weeks they begin slowing down on high speed growth rate and if she is just looking much improved but not 100% then she still needs it.
ok thank you. I hope to see a bit more improvement. He will be 8 weeks on Monday and still leans side to side when running across the yard. I guess looking at videos of other Pekins running would help me see where he is. Chocolate's legs are right under her, but since she is a Khaki Campbell I don't think the two are going to walk the same anyway. I find a lot of help on these boards, thankful for the help!!!

ok thank you. I hope to see a bit more improvement. He will be 8 weeks on Monday and still leans side to side when running across the yard. I guess looking at videos of other Pekins running would help me see where he is. Chocolate's legs are right under her, but since she is a Khaki Campbell I don't think the two are going to walk the same anyway. I find a lot of help on these boards, thankful for the help!!!
Oh yes. This is definitely a Pekin trait. It’s part of the charm about them that I love. They truly waddle like a duck.:lau

Back
Top Bottom