New duck mom need help

The vet is not in until Wednesday and I noticed she got worse since I came back from the vet yesterday the First one died because he/she was to small and I held her/him while it was grasping for air. The other 7 are fine I give them the save a chick probiotic. But I isolated the one with the leg problem since the others are eating at her leg I really don’t go any where since the virus but if I can save my duck I can go where ever tomorrow to get something if it will help

From what @casportpony said on another thread the Durvet liquid b complex from TSC is better because the one you have doesn’t have thiamine. But if your giving her that one keep doing it till you get the other an give it to your other ducklings too once you open It keep it in the frig. If she’s eating good then mix the b complex in with a little feed so she gets full dose in water it gets too watered down for one that needs it ASAP .
So would I give her one ml in her mouth and let her sip it or something because she don’t eat much and tcs is closed till tomorrow

Okay and do you perhaps have a picture of what I need to buy and would I give her water after I give the half ml

9EF778FE-D9C8-4FC5-B6C7-CAAE2D55C3EA.jpeg
She can have as much water as she wants.

From what @casportpony said on another thread the Durvet liquid b complex from TSC is better because the one you have doesn’t have thiamine. But if your giving her that one keep doing it till you get the other an give it to your other ducklings too once you open It keep it in the frig. If she’s eating good then mix the b complex in with a little feed so she gets full dose in water it gets too watered down for one that needs it ASAP .
Okay when I get the b complex from tractor supply if you don’t mind me asking how much do I give her of that in her water I’m going first thing in the morning

Let me get @casportpony here to be sure of dose. Don’t give in her water do what we just talked about 1 drop at a time. Put it also in your other ducklings water since they aren’t having any problems but def need the niacin in the b complex.

Back
Top Bottom