New Duck Pond

Woh! Very nice. I'm sure that your duckwill enjoy bathing in in this water-pond.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

I think Im getting a pond this fall...well thats what i've been told. This summer I'm hatching ducks so it will be a fun place for them to swim and fish!

Thanks everyone. We were very tired LOL! I ve been sayin on here Im gonna for probably 2years. I bet everyone was like" Sure you are". Im really glad I finally did it. I usally dont procrastinate. But boy did I on this project. Now my next wild hair is to make the avairy much bigger and better this fall.

Great job Shawn, if it's ok I am going to come for another visit while in Destin this year. I really would like to see the improvements and I bet you have some really happy ducks in some of the pens. Joey Austin told me that he helped you with the project, was that him in the background on one of the picts, kind of hard to tell.

Thanks Mark. Maybe we can go fishing If I dont have have trips when you come.Yep thats Joey. He was so so helpful. He ran the Bobcat like a pro! Without him theres no way we would have got it done so fast. Plus he was the one that got me to finally build it. Karen. I can PM you with my number if you dont already have it so you can get up with me when you come down.

Back
Top Bottom