New Duckling Leg/Foot Injury?

What are you using for a waterer? This is what i did when I had my ducklings over the years I use Nutritional yeast over their feed 1 Tablespoon per cup of feed, and put on ml of B complex into their drinking water every time I gave fresh water. This is the water container I use. Most of the time if given over meal worms they gobble them right down. You may have to add to their water. I wouldn’t use both though of the liquid b and blue bonnet niacin capsules. Are these capsules plain niacin not time released or flush free? It’s best to use the plain.
I am using a container similar to yours; it's an old take out container. The capsules are plain niacin 100 mg. I've been putting it in their waterer which holds about a quart of water. I know that is way over the dose but I wanted to be sure they were getting it and some water does spill. I was thinking of just continuing the niacin in the water for now with the nutritional yeast on the food and use the Vitamin B Complex as a backup or for an emergency situation? Does that sound like a good plan? They are still laying down quite a bit but they are young and I'm sure they are growing a lot quickly. Thanks for your help!

What are you using for a waterer? This is what i did when I had my ducklings over the years I use Nutritional yeast over their feed 1 Tablespoon per cup of feed, and put on ml of B complex into their drinking water every time I gave fresh water. This is the water container I use. Most of the time if given over meal worms they gobble them right down. You may have to add to their water. I wouldn’t use both though of the liquid b and blue bonnet niacin capsules. Are these capsules plain niacin not time released or flush free? It’s best to use the plain.
Also, when you add 1 ml of B complex into their drinking water, how much water did your container hold?

Back
Top Bottom