New ducklings!

Yes, go buy another a Duckling ....Do not try hatching one...:)....Bouncer was terrified of the Ducklings at first...A duckling is a great idea!...:)

Why not try to hatch another? Just because of the time it will take? (Genuine question, not snark!
1f602.png
)

Yes, go buy another a Duckling ....Do not try hatching one...:)....Bouncer was terrified of the Ducklings at first...A duckling is a great idea!...:)

Why not try to hatch another? Just because of the time it will take? (Genuine question, not snark!
1f602.png
)

Yes...In 28 days the first Duckling will be huge..;)....The new one will be tiny..:).....The first one by the time the little one is big enough won't really relate to the Duckling..:(

Yes...In 28 days the first Duckling will be huge..;)....The new one will be tiny..:).....The first one by the time the little one is big enough won't really relate to the Duckling..:(

Oh darn. That means I will have to go to the feed store. My husband will be so thrilled (note sarcasm). Let's just hope I only come home with ONE duck!
1f602.png

Oh darn. That means I will have to go to the feed store. My husband will be so thrilled (note sarcasm). Let's just hope I only come home with ONE duck!
1f602.png

Happy for you and Cutie Pahtootie ....:).....Two more Duckling would be great!...;)........

That's okay, I don't mind! You all should know that ducky pics are always welcome! @hesklj2008 (For some reason my tags aren't working) your duckling sure is adorable! Does he/she have a name? Maybe a Rouen? And chickens really, Bouncer pics are always welcome! :)

In other news, Ellie is pretty much back to normal now! She walks and runs and stands fine, and keeps up with Luna. Her leg slides a bit on slick surfaces, like tile, so I've been avoiding that by putting them down on towels. I'm working with them to come on command. I chopped grapes, called their names, and gave them each a piece of grape. They came running at the end of five minutes, lol! They catch on pretty quick. Now we just have to enforce it. They are swimming now, and making happy peep noises ;)

That's okay, I don't mind! You all should know that ducky pics are always welcome! @hesklj2008 (For some reason my tags aren't working) your duckling sure is adorable! Does he/she have a name? Maybe a Rouen? And chickens really, Bouncer pics are always welcome! :)

In other news, Ellie is pretty much back to normal now! She walks and runs and stands fine, and keeps up with Luna. Her leg slides a bit on slick surfaces, like tile, so I've been avoiding that by putting them down on towels. I'm working with them to come on command. I chopped grapes, called their names, and gave them each a piece of grape. They came running at the end of five minutes, lol! They catch on pretty quick. Now we just have to enforce it. They are swimming now, and making happy peep noises ;)

Thanks...;).....I appreciate being able to post Bouncer..;).......You were one of his friends too..:)

I won't infringe on purpose though..;).....

I am so happy she is okay....As I said she will heal..:)

Talk soon little Buddy..;)

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom