new egg wanting to post profile

mama dixie

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 11, 2011
hello I am new and saw that we should post a profile to let people know more about us. I coppied the template but were do we post them. I am not the best with computers so I appoligize in advance for silly qustions or if I ask them more than once. I love my birds and look forward to the fellowship and learning alot from all of you....

welcome-byc.gif
You can post right here! You can also click on the MY Page link at the top in the blue bar and create a clickable link for people to check out too.

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from Ohio. So glad you joined. You've come to the right place, so pull up a chair and join in on the addiction. Just go to the index page and pick a section.
thumbsup.gif

welcome-byc.gif

or you can just tell us here!! we also love our birds.. better yet we are just cRaZy about chickens and addicted and no help fir us but more chickens!!!
celebrate.gif

so tell us about your chickens!!! we cant wait to hear from you! ask us a million questions and send us a message to chat and find your town/city/states thread and join that and find local byc'rs ! cant wait to hear from you!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom