New England Bantam Club / NEBC Fall Show 2011, Nov 20, Middleboro, MA

muffi

Songster
11 Years
Feb 27, 2008
Ayer, Massachusetts
Hi all,

I'm not a member of the club, and since I didn't see any current info on their website www.newenglandbantamclub.org, I sent an email asking about the show. Entries are accepted post-marked through Nov 16, so there is still time to enter!

If you would like a pdf copy of the show book, please PM me your email address so I can send it to you.

Unlike last year, there will be NO tailgate sales. Sales will be done through rented cages, available to exhibitors only.

Hope to see lots of you there! (Hopefully I will feel well enough to attend this show. Was sad that I missed Boston Poultry Expo.)

Last edited:
Chickie'sMoma :

Muffi, do you need to be a member to show birds?

It says it's an open show, so I assume you don't, but I will confirm.​

I'd love to except this show is too far
sad.png

Good luck to all of those showing!!

i wish my black bantam faverolles pullet wasn't in molt right now. i would love to put her in the show to see how she does. my salmon fav hen would be ready since she is finally fluffed back out!
tongue.png

Chickie'sMoma :

i wish my black bantam faverolles pullet wasn't in molt right now. i would love to put her in the show to see how she does. my salmon fav hen would be ready since she is finally fluffed back out!
tongue.png

Too bad I can't make it, I could provide competition.
smile.png
These are blues but I have a couple blacks like this.

13729_102511_68.jpg

But BOTH kids have birthday parties to attend that afternoon, both at 1:30. Ugh.​

Back
Top Bottom