New England Bantam Club / NEBC Fall Show 2011, Nov 20, Middleboro, MA

Quote:
Too bad I can't make it, I could provide competition.
smile.png
These are blues but I have a couple blacks like this.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/13729_102511_68.jpg

But BOTH kids have birthday parties to attend that afternoon, both at 1:30. Ugh.

Pretty too bad the are not in the standard yet
sad.png
Will have to get some pictures of that odd colored roo and send them to ya. He looks calico???? Think he came from the buff's. Sarah has Friday off and we are going through birds and getting the entry in, doesn't look like will be any cornish this show...

Quote:
It says it's an open show, so I assume you don't, but I will confirm.

NO YOU DONT NEED TO BE A MEMBER TO SHOW, oopss sorry for the caps, i was a member i have to reneaw mine.

Me either b/c believe it or not its like 3 hours drive one way for me
ep.gif
If it were under two I would do it but, that's alot of driving for me to go it along
sad.png

Shay are you and Jose going to NE Congress? Will you be showing? I still would love to see that Partridge Showgirl pullet....actually hen now eh? I can't believe it's been that long!
Quote:

Beth G. :

Me either b/c believe it or not its like 3 hours drive one way for me
ep.gif
If it were under two I would do it but, that's alot of driving for me to go it along
sad.png

Shay are you and Jose going to NE Congress? Will you be showing? I still would love to see that Partridge Showgirl pullet....actually hen now eh? I can't believe it's been that long!
Quote:

oh yea not missing that show, yep i will be showing, i am gonna try to show that showgirl hen and a few others​

Quote:
oh yea not missing that show, yep i will be showing, i am gonna try to show that showgirl hen and a few others

Usschicago will u be going to the nationals?

Quote:

The Poultry Congress? Yes
smile.png
You?
But the ohio nationals...No. That would be a fantastic trip tho!

ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

I'm going to be going to this show!!! After a long day of beggin the DH and a great BYC Friend for opening her home to me, I am able to go to this show!!! I'm so excited and can't wait to see all that are going!!!

Thanks Pam your the best!!
hugs.gif

Quote:

The Poultry Congress? Yes
smile.png
You?
But the ohio nationals...No. That would be a fantastic trip tho!

yep the poultry congress, sorry
tongue.png
yep we are going i cant wait, i have show withdrawals lol

Back
Top Bottom