New England Bantam Club / NEBC Fall Show 2011, Nov 20, Middleboro, MA

I'm really happy you are coming!!! I love the company and it will be great to have you there since it is my first time showing my babies! I'm really excited about showing now.

Beth G. :

ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

I'm going to be going to this show!!! After a long day of beggin the DH and a great BYC Friend for opening her home to me, I am able to go to this show!!! I'm so excited and can't wait to see all that are going!!!

Thanks Pam your the best!!
hugs.gif

Beth G. :

Me either b/c believe it or not its like 3 hours drive one way for me
ep.gif
If it were under two I would do it but, that's alot of driving for me to go it along
sad.png

Shay are you and Jose going to NE Congress? Will you be showing? I still would love to see that Partridge Showgirl pullet....actually hen now eh? I can't believe it's been that long!
Quote:

pppssssttt
13887_picture_134.jpg

13887_picture_133.jpg

Last edited:
NEW ENGLAND BANTAM CLUB SHOW INFO AND ENTRIES CAN BE MADE BY SENDING AN EAMIL TO: [email protected]

SHOW IS OPOEN TO ALL EXHIBITORS WHO HAVE A CURRENT BLOOD TEST FROM THEIR STATE. THERE IS AN OPEN SHOW AND A JUNIOR SHOW ALONG WITH JR SHOWMANSHIP.
THER IS EALRY COOPIN ON ST BEFOR E5PM

EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO
DAVE ANDERSON
NEBC SHOW SECRETARY

OK. The count down begins
smile.png
Emailed her entry, washing silkies and getting sale birds ready. Lots of nice little modern game young gents to sell will probably have a couple of PQ silkies too.

She is showing Modern Games and Silkies for this one.

What is everyone going to bring?

Beth G. :

frow.gif
I will see you there but, won't be selling at this one
sad.png
I sure need to sell of a few but, I just won't have the time right now.
Quote:

Can't wait to see everyone!! This the first out of State show we have been able to make this year!!

I hear ya, we have been moving them into the barn for the winter and there are just too many to grow out so she has got to cull hard and let some go the barn is only so big and it is about 16'x30' and will still end up with a few covered outside pens
big_smile.png

So glad you are coming!!! I will be with Pam B. and her daughter Lexi. They were great enough to let me come stay with them and hitch a ride. Otherwise my husband wouldn't let me go
sad.png

I'll be bathing and blowdrying my two silkies tomorrow afternoon. Then heading to Pam's Sat night after locking down all the coops. I can't wait to get away even if it's only for 24 hours
lol.png

Quote:

Can't wait to see everyone!! This the first out of State show we have been able to make this year!!

I hear ya, we have been moving them into the barn for the winter and there are just too many to grow out so she has got to cull hard and let some go the barn is only so big and it is about 16'x30' and will still end up with a few covered outside pens
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom