Announcement New Feature - Random Pics From Community

Pics
I’m also wondering about stuff like this.. there’s certain photos maybe I only want one thread to see, haha. I know they’re plenty “public,” but isolated to one thread page is different from being advertised to the whole site.

I try to not post photos like that! I'm happy for everyone to see my slithery beauties... I just know that not everyone wants to. They're also used for public education on the beneficial aspects of having wild snakes around. I generally post them like this (my boy Merlin, Mojave Yellow-Belly Royal Python):

DSCN0724 b.jpg

Edit to add -

LOL! Well, then it should be ok. :) My daughter would love it if her pastel ball python showed up on the homepage of BYC! ;)

And just for your daughter - Miqula, my Pastel girl!
DSCN0398.JPG

LOL! Well, then it should be ok. :) My daughter would love it if her pastel ball python showed up on the homepage of BYC! ;)

haha... well, then maybe re-evaluate posting the pics to a public thread that thousands of people on the interwebs will see :p ;) :D
It’s not that they’re private, I’m not stupid enough to think an incriminating photo wouldn’t be shared and remembered either way LOL. It’s just kinda weird to see strange “inside joke” pictures pop up on the home page (not talking about my own haha). But I guess that’s kinda the point.
I guess it’s just me. :idunno

Hahaha I’m not thinking of anyone in particular! But you gotta admit some of the chat threads can become very “niche.”
Kiki has learned to quickly delete photos. (yes I know there are out there somewhere)
but they aren't showing up in the random pics thing anymore.
:lau

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom