New Ferrets!

We always have bad luck with ferrets but I recently bought a ferret cage to try once more. Just waiting for the move. I may also get sugar gliders. Congrats on your new additions. They are cute

ferreterni asked:
What are te laws like in the us with ferrets? have heard it is illegal to work them.

Each state in the US has different laws as to what types of animals you can own. Most states allow ferrets as pets but there are a few that don't.​

Adorable ferrets
big_smile.png
And is that 'The Shelters Of Stone' I see on your bookcase? When oh when will Auel release her last book?! I'm dying here.
lol.png

Quote:
I know they're illegal in California, not sure if they are illegal anywhere else. California has the strictest laws for exotics. We pretty much can't have anything cool
lol.png

To be honest I though Breeze would be it for me, after she's gone I figured that would be the extent of my ferret owning, but I've really enjoyed these new guys! Cartoon charactors is so right!

And no worries about them during breeding season, they are all spayed/neutered.

ShellieESterling that is 'The Shelters Of Stone' I had to go look! I think that book belonged to my dad, I've never read it, but I think I remember him telling me about it!

i had up to 3 ferrets at one time but i had to get rid of 2
i could never get rid of my first 1 her name is binx
i have had her almost 5 yrs she is my baby
i would like to get her another friend we i move out of
my parents house
big_smile.png

Quote:
Each state in the US has different laws as to what types of animals you can own. Most states allow ferrets as pets but there are a few that don't.

Just throwing this out there, but I think Chirpy means "working" them. As in hunting rabbits underground.

As far as I know, it is illegal to hunt with ferrets in the United States. I think parts of England still allow it. You might google your particular area just to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom