New Forum Search Powered By Google!

Quote:
Aww but it still doesn't work well for OR. If I search for that it just finds things like "chickens or ducks"? Oh well, I guess my state is exempt from the cool new thing
tongue.png

Quote:
That's odd! What browser and version are you using? Do you know your screen resolution (like 800x600)?

OK you got me. The browser is internet explorer. I don't know what version. I also don't know the screen resolution. I've been poking around control panel with no luck. The computer and all the software is less than a year old (Gateway/vista) DSL service is Qwest. Also occasionally I find a thread or reply that is wider than the screen, and I need to scroll over to see all. (maybe 3-4 inches). Only maybe 3 times in the past year. I do think it's me, cause I also have trouble VPNing into work. crashed every couple minutes. Since my home computer is just for fun not really a problem.

Quote:
1440 x 900

Thanks, I'm much more accomplished on my work computer. Could it be cause I have an IT dept to call? I actually have a good IT dept.
Russ/ Imp

First I love my Mac you can keep those PCs. OK macs may get over rated but I love ours
love.gif
( and I realize that screen size/resolution has nothing to do with Macs or PCs) Thanks so much for the Google search box, now it will be even easier to spend countless hours on BYC "learning" about chickens.
caf.gif
there are just soooo many things that one must know to properly raise a healthy flock.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom